This office is responsible for the following:
- Execution and administration of all procurements and contracts within Central Office, including statewide contracts and agreements with CSBs, universities and other third party vendors.
- Provide guidance to facility staff on procurement and contracting issues.
- Manage Jefferson Building physical space including emergency procedures, room assignments, and upgrades/renovations in conjunction with DGS.
- Administer DBHDS Fleet program
- Manage mail service, parking, ID/Access Card and records retention for Central Office
, Director, 804-371-2433