Skip to Content
Agencies | Governor
Search Virginia.Gov

How to File a Complaint

If you have a complaint about treatment or services you are receiving, please contact the 2015 Region MAP w Advocates Phone   or OHR Staff Directory table

If you are in one of the DBHDS facilities and have a complaint, please file that complaint with the Human Rights Advocate at the facility where you are receiving treatment. 

If you are a TTY User, please use the TTY Relay (711) to contact our office

You may also communicate with the PAIMI or DD Programs at the disAbility Law Center of Virginia.  Their toll-free number is 1-800-552-3962. 

If you have complaints about a licensed service, please contact the Office of Licensing.