Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
This office is responsible for:
- Preparing six-year capital outlay request
- Preparing annual Land Use plan
- Managing the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Maintaining the Facilities Index and Condition Assessment System
- Obtaining and managing all professional services contracts
- Managing all capital outlay and maintenance reserve projects
- Overseeing facility maintenance programs
- Overseeing food services programs
- Providing technical assistance to physical plant services directors
- Reporting on Energy Conservation efforts and annual energy usage
- Managing Energy Performance Contracts.
- Overseeing Hazardous Waste Management