Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Community Services Board (CSB) Contact Information:
CSBs help people in Virginia with mental health, intellectual disability, and/or substance-use disorder needs.
CSBs provide pre-admission screening services 24-hours per day, 7 days per week.
- CSB Emergency/Crisis Phone Numbers by County
- CSB Contact Information
- CSB Disaster Emergency Coordinators
- Mental Health America of Virginia Warm Line
- Virginia Organization of Consumers Asserting Leadership (VOCAL)
- NAMI Virginia
- If immediate help is needed for an adult with developmental disabilities,
please click here for contact information for the DBHDS REACH crisis services program.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK.
These resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.