- Select a Section for More Information
- Office of Crisis and Supports Services
- Mobile Crisis
- Community Based Stabilization
- CSUs (Crisis Stabilization Unit)
- Emergency Services
- Crisis Data Platform
We appreciate the feedback, participation, and effort of everyone involved as we move into the next development cycle. To improve functionality, please send feedback to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Data Platform Questions:
Recent Platform Update and FAQs:
I registered to be an administrator/Lead:
Currently, all individuals are listed as agents, we have recorded agencies desires for leads and Administrators. To ensure appropriate security of the data, currently you can only see the cases that you enter. Additional functionality and the schedule for this will be shared in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if there are any organizational changes needed, please continue to send them to email@example.com
I cannot see the whole screen:
Reminder there are three stacked lines in two places when clicked will modify your view by collapsing and expanding a portion of the viewable area for better visibility.
Go to the care plan section and add the document you will be uploading in the summary, under the section you are working on, click upload. Scroll to the bottom and click save. It may not currently look like the document recently uploaded, but after you save and re-open the case you should no longer see an upload button and only see a download button- this means your document is there.
If you entered someone’s name and the name “disappeared” it is because you did not go to the care plan page and scroll to the bottom and hit save.
In progress means you are still in the assessment phase
Open means you continue to deliver services
Closed means all services for this episode of care has ended.
In order to save the change in status, choose the correct status, scroll to the bottom hit care plan, scroll to the bottom of the second page and hit save.
Add/Remove Users process:
- Fill out the attached sheet regarding User’s
- Have one of the identified Lead’s or Admins from the agency sign the form.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email must be sent by or cc the lead or admin
- If not sent by a lead or admin, we will have to contact them to confirm the user, which adds time to the process
- Please allow one business day for use to process the request. Add/Remove requests after 4PM will be processed the next business day.
- The system currently does not have messaging related to timing out. If your session has been open for over 30 minutes without activity, the screen will look active but is not and requires a refresh and log-in to before work can be entered and saved.
- If an error message populates at any point in navigation, please click refresh and see if the issue resolves.
- To assist with log-in and the receiving of related log-in materials, make sure your organization has allowed the use of the Microsoft or Google Authenticator apps on your phone, and that the agency has enabled emails and access to the URL’s, http://uat-app.behavioralhealthlink.com, and https://app.behavioralhealthlink.com
- If messages from BHL are not enabled or identified as appropriate, check your spam box for correspondence
- Chrome is the preferred browser for the crisis data platform;
- Clear Cache in CHROME
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select History.
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
- If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Chrome menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
Issues with log in and follow-up questions can be directed to email@example.com
Behavioral Health Link Product Support
2-Factor Authentication: https://youtu.be/52AXoQ1HPW4
Mobile Crisis and Community Stabilization: https://youtu.be/vTskAKzOZ2I
Emergency Services: https://youtu.be/oGrN7K2w6Hs
To assist with log-in and the receiving of related log-in materials, make sure your organization has allowed the use of the Microsoft or Google Authenticator apps on your phone, and that the agency has enabled emails and access to the URL’s, http://uat-app.behavioralhealthlink.com, and https://app.behavioralhealthlink.com