If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Community Services Board (CSB) Contact Information:
CSBs help people in Virginia with mental health, intellectual disability, and/or substance-use disorder needs.
CSBs provide pre-admission screening services 24-hours per day, 7 days per week.
- CSB Emergency/Crisis Phone Numbers by County
- CSB Contact Information
- CSB Disaster Emergency Coordinators
- Mental Health America of Virginia Warm Line
- Virginia Organization of Consumers Asserting Leadership (VOCAL)
- NAMI Virginia
- If immediate help is needed for an adult with developmental disabilities,
please click here for contact information for the DBHDS REACH crisis services program.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK.
These resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.