The DBHDS Office of Management Services (OMS) acts as a bridge between divisions within DBHDS and the Community Services Boards. Primarily, this work revolves around the Performance Contract between DBHDS and the CSBs.
In addition, OMS facilitates the receipt of CSB data, consults on CSB administrative and management issues, interprets policies and procedures, fosters mutual understanding and cooperation between CSBs and DBHDS, and works with advocacy organizations and stakeholders.
Office of Management Services Personnel
Senior Program Manager
Block Grant Specialist
The Office of Management Services is a component of the DBHDS Office of Enterprise Management Services:
Craig Camidge, Director, Enterprise Management Services
- 01._FY24-FY25 Community Services Performance Contract General Terms and Conditions
- 02. PC_FY24-25 Exhibits A-M and Addendums I-III Combined
- Amended FY 2022-2023 Performance Contract (effective 1 July 2022 – 30 June 2023) (This is a Compressed folder containing separate documents)
- Amended FY 2022-2023 Performance Contract (effective 1 July 2022 – 30 June 2023) (This is the amended contract all in one document)
- Original FY 2022-2023 Performance Contract (effective 1 July 2021 – 30 June 2023) This is the original version of the current PC all in one document)