Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
The DBHDS Office of Management Services (OMS), formerly known as the Office of Support Services negotiates and administers performance contracts and monitors the accomplishment of contract objectives, performance and outcome measures, and compliance with contract assurances directly and in conjunction with other DBHDS offices. In addition, OMS facilitates the receipt of CSB data, consults on CSB administrative and management issues, interprets policies and procedures, fosters mutual understanding and cooperation between CSBs and DBHDS, and works with advocacy organizations and stakeholders.
The DBHDS FY 2018 Annual Report is now available here. The report contains DBHDS official FY 2018 statewide data about individuals who received services from CSBs and state facilities and about CSB and state facility services provided, service capacities, staffing, funds received, and expenditures and DBHDS major new initiatives, and accomplishments.
- Core Services Taxonomy
- Core Services Taxonomy Updated Appendix B
- Core Service Taxonomy ARTS Crosswalk Appendix D
- Memo: Process for Data collection surveys, questionnaires from CSBs-REvised-Sept. 2019
- Regional Utilization Management Guide
- CSB Address List
- Overview of Community Services in Virginia
- DBHDS Regional Designations
- Adult Geriatric DC Protocol
- Child-Adol Discharge Protocol