The central value of the Division of Clinical & Quality Management focuses on improving the quality of care individuals receive in community programs and in state facilities.
The Division of Clinical & Quality Management was established in August 2018. The Deputy Commissioner of the division serves as the physician leader on the senior leadership team to provide clinical subject matter expertise in cross-disability program areas and leadership for clinical quality management.
Our mission: To support the agency in ensuring all individuals receive high quality care that integrates evidenced-based best practices; uses data to drive decision-making and to inform mental health policy and implement system change.
Our vision: DBHDS believes that quality services provisions include assurances that services and supports are culturally competent and equitable for all individuals served. DBHDS recognizes that implicit bias, disparities, and inequities exist and do influence and increase the barriers individuals face in accessing and receiving quality services. To address all of these issues and the resulting impact, DBHDS is committed to looking for opportunities to:
- Identify, address and reduce disparities within the behavioral health and developmental disabilities service systems
- Ensure services and supports are informed by culturally informed principles
- Ensure equitable access to high quality services and supports
The Division provides:
- Support across all program areas of the agency to aid in leading system-wide transformation of the services and supports that promote best practices and evidence based care
- Cross disability clinical and technical expertise to enhance collaboration and data driven decision making
The Division is comprised of four offices: Clinical Quality Management, Mortality Review, and Pharmacy Services .
- Office of Clinical Quality Management
- Office of Community Quality Management
- Community Behavioral Health Quality Management
- Office of Epidemiology and Health Analytics
- Mortality Review Office
- Mortality Review Committee Annual Report SFY2022
- Mortality Review Committee Annual Report SFY2021
- Mortality Review Committee Annual Report SFY2020
- Mortality Review Committee Annual Report SFY2019
- Mortality Review Committee Annual Report SFY2018
- Mortality Review Committee Annual Report SFY2017 (2018.08.13)